Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring Cleaning...

Ladies,
I have made a page where we can list things we are getting rid of and a place where people can look to see if it's something they would like and then arrange to get it.

it's the new "Give and Take" tab

Let me know if there is something you have that you would like to donate and I can put it on the list, then we can notify all the sisters of this page and they can go there to look and see if there is anything they need.  I have put some stuff on there already.

We will update it as frequently as we have things to add or take away so check back often :).

Happy Looking :)
-Candice

P.S. I AM TEACHING THE LESSON IN RELIEF SOCIETY TOMORROW and am basing the lesson on the talk "WAITING UPON THE LORD: THY WILL BE DONE" BY ROBERT D. HALES if you want to read it to be prepared :)  It's really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment